'98 K2500 RCLB 454 NV4500 Daily/Hauler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
So I just got the greatest text ever. When I signed up for the shipping quotes, I changed the last digit of my number from a 2 to a 3. I just got a text saying "Justin. I hope your 2500 gets delivered fine. You put my number on your ad. I have had over 100 calls and texts from brokers. I think you owe me a beer at the very least." I think they're just fishing and sending that text to other similar numbers too, but I think it's hilarious.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
So I just got the greatest text ever. When I signed up for the shipping quotes, I changed the last digit of my number from a 2 to a 3. I just got a text saying "Justin. I hope your 2500 gets delivered fine. You put my number on your ad. I have had over 100 calls and texts from brokers. I think you owe me a beer at the very least." I think they're just fishing and sending that text to other similar numbers too, but I think it's hilarious.

I do the same thing lmao

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Its here its here its here!! This thing is better than it was described. The body looks just as good as I imagined. Turns out it has some added goodies, like a custom exhaust (which is too quiet) including JBA headers. I glanced through the service records, and it shows that the previous owner replaced the clutch brakes, tires, fuel pump, hydroboost, and several other big things recently aside from the engine (which I found out was apparently due to a misplaced bolt down the intake during gasket replacement) The guy even had the shop replace the rear bumper trim, update the computer recently, so that really shows how well it was maintained. I took it around the block, other than the steering being a bit vague, which was mentioned, it was perfect. I'll drive it to work tomorrow and give it a bath.
You must be registered for see images attach