'98 K2500 RCLB 454 NV4500 Daily/Hauler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Me 3, but I go faster than 50 in the snow. I'm in 2wd as much as possible so the ***** turns.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
So, about a week ago, I had someone stop me in the parking lot of my local Walmart and was talking to me about the truck. He seemed very interested in it, and loved the fact that it was a big block 5 speed 4 wheel. After chatting for a little while, he asked if I would sell it, I told him I wasn't planning on it, but everything is for sale for the right price. He left me his number, and after talking some more, we actually ended up working out a deal. He picked up the truck today. It was more than I had into it, so i'm pleased, but i'm sad to see it go. It does work out well, because I can now buy one with an automatic trans like I've always wanted!

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What? Didn't see that coming. Going to purchase another western vehicle? Hoping it's just an April Fools joke.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
I've owned automatics all my life because it was such a pain to find something with a manual, that's why I bought my 89 when it popped up.