98 GMC Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joebin

Reaction score
So I'm pretty new here. I've posted a couple pics in other threads, but decided to make my own. Here it goes.

This is my 98. Got it a couple months ago. Very clean, 100k miles.

The interior was redone before I got it. It's been done to look like the stock grey cloth. They did a decent job.

Has a line x bedliner which is awesome.

Since I've had it I have tinted the windows, added a truck box, plasti-dipped the grill emblem, and attempted to smoke the tail lights.

New headlights are next, followed by a new stereo. Any input, especially on the headlights is appreciated.

I've got so many ideas from this forum. Love to see like minded people who appreciate these trucks like I do.
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure what type of headlights you're looking for but on my truck I got the black spyder headlights and an hid kit, along with the grille plastidipped black I think it looked pretty b***in..

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very good find, emblem would look better not plasti dipped imo. But overall beautiful

joebin

Reaction score
Very good find, emblem would look better not plasti dipped imo. But overall beautiful
I somewhat agree. I'm hoping it will look better with new headlights. I'm thinking clear headlights and partings lights, with smoked side markers. Thoughts?

white97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love the truck I like my eagle eyes headlights they are like the original look they have good taillights too I just didn't like there corners but everything else I think is great.
I think the truck would look awesome with the GMC grill emblem painted to match the tan 2 tone.

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I somewhat agree. I'm hoping it will look better with new headlights. I'm thinking clear headlights and partings lights, with smoked side markers. Thoughts?

So I think the clears would look good with the grille but slightly bias since i have blacked grille with smoked lenses lol. My corners are still amber and love it