98 C1500 parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homermacleod

Reaction score
My truck was hit by some pos in September and since she rolled, it is a total loss. The insurance company is trying to screw me and lowball me on the truck.

I have taken some parts off my truck and may be taking some more off depending on what happens.

Right now, I have the following items for sale:

1. Overhead console (x2). I bought a second one for spare parts. $75 + shipping for both
2. Center console from a suburban with the cd pocket for the front. I have cleaned and painted the console graphite. The lid has been recovered with graphite vinyl. Never installed. $100 + shipping
3. MSD 6A ignition controller ($75 + shipping)
4. Hypertech programmer (1 year old) ($100 + shipping)
5. K&N intake (SOLD)
6. Billet grill insert ($20 + shipping)
7. Billet 3rd brake light cover (bowtie) $10 + shipping(SOLD)
8. Boss 304 chrome wheels with nitto NT420 S tires (305/50/20). Both tires and rims are in excellent condition, they were taken off the truck about a year ago and have plenty of tread. ($700 + shipping(SOLD)
9. Car guard steering column collar (SOLD)
10. Brand new never installed pitman arm. Moog ($30 + shipping)

I also have a 5.3 intake manifold with rails and injectors I bought for the LS swap $100 + shipping for the intake.

If I cannot work anything out with the insurance company, I will have a rollback g2 that is about a year old and is in excellent condition, and airraid CAI,JL audio c2 400 speakers, throttle body spacer and a flex a lite electric fan (flex a lite 295) for sale as well.

-Chris

Last edited:

homermacleod

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Overhead console 1
Overhead console 2
Center console
Center console insert
CD tray for front pocket
Cup holder and bottom tray

Last edited:

homermacleod

Reaction score
Rims and Tires

Last edited:

homermacleod

Reaction score
How much for the air raid or k&n

Another member on here already expressed interest in the K&N and it is most likely sold. $50 for the airaid + shipping after I go take it out of the truck. I will be going to take it out once everything is settled with the insurance company. If you want it, let me know and I will pm you once I take it out.