97 Tahoe with 4/6 Belltech Drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:welcome: Nice truck! The flames look good, not your standard flame job. Silver is a PITA to blend, but if you find the right paint man he can do it! Just talk to a few shops and see what they say, you can save the paint on the hood!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
wow how did I miss this welcome! and nice truck

Sent from my static android

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Welcome and nice 2 door!

LovesDunes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I have put lots of miles on our new commuter vehicle and we really like the way it rides and the money we are saving on fuel is awesome. But now that I have been looking at it for all this time I think it sits kind of odd. I like how the rear wheel/tire sits in the wheel well. The tire is slightly tucked up in the wheel well. But the front tires seem to small in diameter. The top lip on the wheel well is further away from the wheel on the front than it is on the rear.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

I could lower the front so the distance from the top of the wheel well to the top of the rim is the same, but I still think the front tires are too small. If I get a taller tire than I wouild have to lower the front even more to achieve the same look. Is there a thread someplace where people have posted there wheel/tire sizes?

bdubyah

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would definitely go for slightly bigger tires up front. Those rubberbands look out of place. Maybe just go slightly bigger in the rear too to keep it even?

Either way, sexy hoe man!