97 Tahoe with 4/6 Belltech Drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LovesDunes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Great site with lots of helpful information. I recently bought a Tahoe as a commuter vehicle since I want to do some work on my big ole 4x. I had just about given up finding a 2x when this one showed up...

You must be registered for see images attach

It's a little rough around the edges but overall we are pretty excited. Not sure what the plans are. Right now just working out the mechanical bugs.

Last edited:

LovesDunes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not seeing those rough edges you speak of sir :hitit:

The front end has taken a beating with all the driving. Grill, headlights, turn signals and front egde of the hood need attention. Everything but the paint is at least just replacing parts.

You must be registered for see images attach

I have not talked with any local paint people, mostly because I do not know of any, on how to save the flames on the hood. Whoever did the paint job all those years ago did a pretty amazing job. When you run your fingers over the surface of the truck you can barely feel the flames. Lots of clear coat I'm guessing. I wasn't positive I would even be keeping the flames but I have grown rather fond of them.

Last edited: