97 OBS paint grille black?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the rollin shot is ba! would look sick with mine rollin next to ya;) with my hid fogs and your hid lights. i keep wondering if i should black out my grill and rockers or blue grill black rockers or leave it how it is now. but i like the black haa so i think i am. yours would look good with the blackd out too. im not much on chrome

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i am to a certain extent. and thanks man i appreciate it! if its nice this weekend i think i might start painting the grille and bumper but i dont think its supposed to be nice out :(

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well got it done today. Black grille red bowtie. What do yall think?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Honestly looks amazing! One thing though, just my 2 cents, you should paint around the running liights black.. it would help blend in abit better

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
one word ... awesome your truck is **** man you made a good call painting the grill black also i dig the nbs cab lights. and as far as the bumper goes it will look good black but imho it looks good chrome as well

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i love the way it came out too thanks guys for your advice. and yeah after i finished i noticed the bezels around the running lights being silver. Would blend in a whole lot better if they were black. As for the bumper i might hold off on painting it for a little while im pleased with the way it looks right now especially with the red bowtie

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
yeah i love the way it came out too thanks guys for your advice. and yeah after i finished i noticed the bezels around the running lights being silver. Would blend in a whole lot better if they were black. As for the bumper i might hold off on painting it for a little while im pleased with the way it looks right now especially with the red bowtie

Agreed, i love the look of this truck, i dont think id touch it! Drive it and enjoy it for now!