96k1500's powerstroke build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
she dont roll coal so my guess is it wont have any but will see tomorrow

I'm meaning if it smokes from the valve cover while you have the oil filler cap off.... sorry I used a bad analogy about rolling coal lol.. it has nothing to do with your exhaust, anyway I really dig it man. me and my buddy are currently looking for an obs powerstroke for him, in a ccsb 4x4 4wd flavor. they are impossible to find here in decent shape without spending big coin lol

sent from the c1500 Denali

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I'm meaning if it smokes from the valve cover while you have the oil filler cap off.... sorry I used a bad analogy about rolling coal lol.. it has nothing to do with your exhaust, anyway I really dig it man. me and my buddy are currently looking for an obs powerstroke for him, in a ccsb 4x4 4wd flavor. they are impossible to find here in decent shape without spending big coin lol

i knew what you was meaning lol, was just sayin that its not broke in enough to roll coal so i doubt it will have blowby but we will see

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score

The old lady's step dad sold his 1996 eclb 4X4 5 speed 7.3 Powerstroke for $800 200k, but ran like a tank and wasn't rotted out. If only he would have waited 4 more days I would have bought it on pay day :biggun: layed off and almost lost his farm....

Last edited:

SCOTTYINWV

Reaction score
junkyard and craigslist, then for aftermarket parts i want internet, you cant see in the pics but it has extendable tow mirrors on it to, will get pics of them tomorrow

Trying to buy my dad's 94 idi 7.3. F250, it's 2x4 but :shrug: I still like it as a dd while i fix up my chebby

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
i knew what you was meaning lol, was just sayin that its not broke in enough to roll coal so i doubt it will have blowby but we will see

right on it's normal to smoke some just not like a freight train

Trying to buy my dad's 94 idi 7.3. F250, it's 2x4 but :shrug: I still like it as a dd while i fix up my chebby

idi........ boo!

SCOTTYINWV

Reaction score
right on it's normal to smoke some just not like a freight train

idi........ boo!

Idi is the simplest engine to work on, and all it needs is injector o rings. Can knock that out in the same amount of time to change plugs...