96k1500's powerstroke build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Cant wait to see what tou do after some much needed tlc!!!! love that body style in a crew cab long bed with some 37's

Adam

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Cant wait to see what tou do after some much needed tlc!!!! love that body style in a crew cab long bed with some 37's

Adam

Plans are 36-37s eventually, get the cosmetics fixed, remove the chrome rocker trim, put the stack in, decide if i wanna keep the transfer tank

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Plans are 36-37s eventually, get the cosmetics fixed, remove the chrome rocker trim, put the stack in, decide if i wanna keep the transfer tank

Plans sound good. It'll clean up nicely I think, just have to take your time obviously. With the stack in, wont the transfer tank be in the way?

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Lots of potential there. I am not a fan of very many Ford products but the 3/4 ton "obs" (I'm not sure of the correct ford terminology or years and am too lazy to google it) are awesome trucks. I'd totally drive one. Very, very rugged and powerful with the diesels.

More pics!!

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Plans sound good. It'll clean up nicely I think, just have to take your time obviously. With the stack in, wont the transfer tank be in the way?

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Transfer tank isnt mounted, can slide it back and give me room for the stack, and if i decide not to use the transfer tank ill have more than enough room