96 suburban 4l80e dash command trans temp???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mehcs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Caman96- you da man!!

I love this website already.

I’ll let ya know how it goes later this week.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go through all the PID’s, mostly anything that’s green is available, many are useless too, quite a few are definitely worth while. Also, click on “All PiD’s” for more.
You must be registered for see images attach

Jairolua

Reaction score
Hi,
New owner to a 96 GMC K2500 7.4l Suburban with 4l80e. I’m looking for some guidance. I purchased rig to haul a 5900lb travel trailer.
That said I’d like to monitor the trans temp and my understanding is you can thru existing sensor is the harness.
So, I purchased Veepeak OBD Bluetooth scanner and dash command with additional PIDS for 96 GMC.

I don’t have option for trans temp in the data grid in supported or all PIDS. This is after validating the PIDS on my rig.

Can anyone confirm that 96 4l80e indeed have temp sensor in trans?

Dash command told me if they’re not populated in app after scanning that I do not have.

Thanks in advance!

New guy
I see you purchased the veepeak scanner and I’m trying to do the same. Which scanner is it because I see 2. One is regular and the other says plus?

mehcs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see you purchased the veepeak scanner and I’m trying to do the same. Which scanner is it because I see 2. One is regular and the other says plus?
Hi There,
I bought this one. Seems to work well. Not sure of the difference though.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

mehcs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi There,
I bought this one. Seems to work well. Not sure of the difference though.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
If link doesn’t work:

Attachments

• IMG_8835.jpeg
    IMG_8835.jpeg
    192 KB · Views: 2