95 to 94 LQ9 Swap!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kyle's sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haven't been on here much in the last year but I've finally decided to get started with a build again. Most will remember my build if not here's the link-http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?7340-95-RC-Z71-LQ9-project

I took the truck a few places and the frame is just to damaged to repair. I really always wanted a 2wd anyways so I'm looking at buying one. I've found a 94 RCSB and wondered if most the wiring would be the same as my 95? I know the interior is different so I'll swap those out with my truck. I guess worse case I'd have to just swap all of the wiring but I'm hoping I wouldn't have to do that.

I know finding a 95 model truck would be better but this 94 I've found seems to be in decent shape and I can pick it up for $1,500. I've found a few 95 models but nothing under 3k. I'm not wanting to buy a junk truck I'd like something decent I can drive during some of the process. LOL!!