95 Tahoe 2 door cat back exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Ok thanks everyone... i'll be doing the headers and the rest custom... just have to find the right shop.

custom for sure

QUESTION: I want to get a set of headers one of these days, but everyone I talk to IRL about it shakes their head and say, "You don't want them." "Headers are terrible." "Headers will eat your wires and you can't stop them from doing it." "They aren't worth it."

How much truth is there to all of that? The only experience I have ever had with them is when my dad pulled some long tubes out of his '74 because they kept on melting his wires.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
custom for sure

QUESTION: I want to get a set of headers one of these days, but everyone I talk to IRL about it shakes their head and say, "You don't want them." "Headers are terrible." "Headers will eat your wires and you can't stop them from doing it." "They aren't worth it."

How much truth is there to all of that? The only experience I have ever had with them is when my dad pulled some long tubes out of his '74 because they kept on melting his wires.

I have shorties and have had no problems at all with my plug wires...:shrug: