95 Suburban, The family cruiser.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had to get a new windshield to fix a leak, so I went ahead and had the whole truck re tinted.
You must be registered for see images attach

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure can! I love that dually, looks good on those old school Brent wheels.
Thank you. I think the direct bolt on 19's are a better option than the 22 or 24 semi conversion.
I was also suprised to see that Brentz didn't manufacture them, they were made by a company called Shindle. Originally 19.5's, I'm guessing Brentz cut them down and sold em.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the on going theme is just clean and simple, keep things Factory-ish.

I’ve been slowly gathering stereo equipment for it. Ordered cerwin-Vega’s for the doors and rear. There not top of the line but since I’m using factory radio they will work just fine.

Since I can’t get over mix matched lights and all the newer radios look cheap I’m going to use the factory radio with a Kicker LOC for sub amp. To solve my Bluetooth issue I bought a FM transmitter, I can stream music and make phone calls with it. I’m very pleased with the sound quality so far. I’m going to mount it inside the center console since I’m not interested in using it for talking.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Had to get a new windshield to fix a leak, so I went ahead and had the whole truck re tinted.

What part of Texas are you in? That shop building looks plenty old, but well organized. Did the glass and tint place do a good job?
My Burb needs a windshield, and I don't think it's that crusty, but Safelite wouldn't do the replacement because it was too grungy for them to guarantee no leaking.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m in north Texas, about 30min from Fort Worth. The tint shop is called Audio Transformers in Fort Worth, great guys. They have done all my company trucks, personal trucks etc. been using them for years. As for the glass guys, I’m not very pleased. I asked them to clean it with a wire wheel or brush and they didn’t have one so I was going to have my Nieghbor run over and clean it ( I’m at work) but they said they didn’t have the time to wait and they would clean it with scotch brite. Its doesn’t leak so I guess it’s good.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Going to revamp the mirrors and add puddle lights, should be pretty cool.
I will take pics and post the progress in a few days. I will probably use the other two pairs on the drag truck to see the ground.