95 Silverado Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
UPDATES!!!
Well I'm buying my roll pan today, I was going to get an NBS bumper but none of the pull your own part places have any and everyone else wants $150+ for one. Hopefully it'll turn out good on my truck. Also buying some Chevrolet courtesy lights for when you open the door. Also thinking about picking up a diesel bumper if I see one this weekend if I see one when I go to find another seat frame for my magnum seats. The manual PSG side seat frame fits perfect on both sides of the truck. Does anyone have pics of red leds in an escalade cluster? Thinking about buying either white or red for my truck.

Pic of a rollpan like I'm getting
You must be registered for see images attach

Courtesy lights like these

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I did the roll pan for the same reason. New rear bumper are $200 and up, used ones looked like crap. Roll pan was $90 shipped and gave it a smooth look.

And those lights are pretty cool!

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Need some input on what offroad type lights I should run. I plan on mounting them behind the grille on the truck. Right now I have 3 different sets of 2, but I'm not sure which ones to run.
1st are newer Ford fog lights

2nd are older GE lights.

3rd are lights off of a cement mixer (the rear engine ones) that need a good cleaning

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
My theory is, the head lights and the turn signals are rectangular. Why would you put round fog lights on? I say option B.