95 Long bed Reg Cab named "Stitch"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Thanks man,

It is slow going as I keep changing things that I have done already lmao.

Things changing:

Keeping the 10 Bolt as 3.08 Gear(still converting to rr disc), This will allow me to take the truck on the highway if needed.
The switch panel will be changed out for a block off or Radio Delete cubby, I am keeping the Bluetooth amp/receiver thing as I don't need a regular radio in the truck.
The truck will be E85 mainly. So that means the fuel pump will have to be changed to an AEM E85(340LPH) pump.
80lbs/hr injectors too.
Need to buy a water in fuel sensor and pigtail(E85 sensor)

Last edited:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I was looking through my collection of parts for some brake calipers and I came across a bumper. What did you end up doing?

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
You getting rid of that power steering or did you decide to keep it?
p/s is staying for now. Besides the alternator and water pump it will be the only thing acc wise on the engine.
So, I was looking through my collection of parts for some brake calipers and I came across a bumper. What did you end up doing?
I got a good condition bumper a few weekends ago. I need a rear bumper though lol but now it's time to clear out a SBC and 60e out of my garage, and get my 5.3 and TH400.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
p/s is staying for now. Besides the alternator and water pump it will be the only thing acc wise on the engine.

I got a good condition bumper a few weekends ago. I need a rear bumper though lol but now it's time to clear out a SBC and 60e out of my garage, and get my 5.3 and TH400.
Something like this..
You must be registered for see images attach