95 Long bed Reg Cab named "Stitch"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That reminds me I need to call ICT and order a bunch of stuff.
Its not hard to spend money there!!! Three times as bad when you can go in there and see all the parts. They have display engines with all the brackets and goodies...

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
This is the truck's 2nd Stitch, 1st one is on the keys. Thank you to my children and the forgotten happy meal toy, lmao. I am also picking up a better condition chrome front bumper and non bent bumper brackets for $30. I couldn't pass that up. I am mostly interested in the brackets/bolts as they are OEM and mine were bent, but the bumper is a bonus. Yes it has a dent(small) but is not dented like my current one, and it will need a new impact strip.

The brackets will be taken off the bumper and sent out for blasting along with the mass of other parts. I am undecided on coatings yet if I should just do matte black powder coat on all the suspension, steering and brackets or do gloss. The frame is a matte/satin black coated.

You must be registered for see images attach

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Did a thing... 1 coil cut off oem v8 springs, should net me 2.5-3" "ish"drop. The springs will be sent out with other things to get blasted and coated. I am definitely leaning towards matte black.

I am also disassembling the front spindles and sending then and the backing plates out in the bunch to get coated.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Yeah, the spindles are fine, I need new backing plates though mine are a bit rough.

I also need to strip the calipers and get them blasted and coated too. Those will be blue that matches the truck. They are new with less than 5 miles on them but their stupid anti corrosion coating is roached and yeah they are rusting.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Yeah, ****** coating is ******... I am sending them out to get blasted and coated, and I will rebuild them.