95 Long bed Reg Cab named "Stitch"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Just a little heads up, make sure to do a little research when buying turbo headers if you get forward facing. I used the CX Racing and I have to change up my whole steering, but I got equal length headers! The cheap ebay ones allow you to use factory steering, but you get cheap headers. Give and take......
Not going cheap lol still unsure who I am using, but it will be a passenger side mount with a rear crossover.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right on... i didn't know! Just wanted to think out loud...

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
So I am relocating my battery in the truck as I want a cleaner engine bay. My plan has been since I thought to do it is, to find a vintage steel belted cooler and make it a storage and battery box. I finally found one that someone does not want over $100 for and will be picking it up this weekend, it will stay the green color too and get a few choice stickers as well. Anyone know what would be best to protect the current patina of it?

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I am relocating my battery in the truck as I want a cleaner engine bay. My plan has been since I thought to do it is, to find a vintage steel belted cooler and make it a storage and battery box. I finally found one that someone does not want over $100 for and will be picking it up this weekend, it will stay the green color too and get a few choice stickers as well. Anyone know what would be best to protect the current patina of it?

Wow are those things really going for that much? I'm 99% sure I have that exact same one out in the garage somewhere.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had to go look. I found it hanging out with the original driveshaft from my red truck. :lol: They're almost identical, mine is blue though. Pretty sure it originally belonged to one of my grandparents.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score

This stuff is supposed to be the bomb!

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I think I am going to try the carnuba wax method or boiled linseed oil, although a satin Polyurethane would work too lol