95 Long bed Reg Cab named "Stitch"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
This is a big block build.

^Yes I do know that thus me saying it lmao!

Things will be painfully slow for the next few weeks or so, wife has the rona, I have been exposed for a week now but show nothing outside of a headache and sinus pressure but that is normal for me in the fall it happens every year. But I will be building a swap harness for James (@Wh4t3v3rs) for his newest truck. I still need to finish my harness too lol, but my junk isn't going anywhere.

I have a friend who has an engine hoist that I will be buying as he no longer has a project vehicle. For $85 I won't complain and it will get a few uses here. Wil help when I take the bed off eventually, same with the cab. I will be replacing the casters on it with heavy duty ones as I have a few cracks in my cement in my garage.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
No updates as of now, been too cold in the garage to do much. I should have updates in the next few weeks as I am pulling the engine/trans within the next 2wks. I also need to find a buyer for the 350 and 4L60E, but I may keep the 350 for another project down the road.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
Mr. Pink, If you dont already I would take Vitamin D supplements. this is the time of year where everyone is deficient in Vit. D and so we have a "flue season" and seasonal depression.

Vit D is like the messenger in our bodies immune system and it is also a mood stabilizer. full spectrum lighting helps but it does not put out anywhere near enough Vit D for our bodies to synthesize but it tricks our minds and makes us happy.

I take Vit D supplements every day.... this is some of that "natural quack medicine" that goes hand in hand with eating healthy and exercising that our society shuns.

I'm wishing your wife and child a speedy recovery!

take care man.