'95 K1500 parts info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonka329

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, Just bought a '95 GMC for $700. The drivers side door panel, window regulator, and buttons are all jacked up. Where is a good place to find some interior peices? Also, the hinges for the back extended cab windows are missing. The window is basically taped in place. Just looking for a decent place to get interior parts and body repair parts... Thanks for any and all advice folks!

Tonka

Attachments

• TANGMC.jpg
    TANGMC.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 24

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
LMC Truck and Classic Parts of America are both good sources for new parts, although sometimes expensive. Most factory AC Delco things I need I get from GM Parts Direct.

Tonka329

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I know LMC is pricey. I found a website fixmyrust.com. It looks like they have pretty cheap body panel parts but no interior stuff. I'll check with GM Parts Direct and see what they have.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Only place you'll find the whole mess of door stuff you need is a boneyard.

For the extended cab window, about mid-1994 they went to a setup where the hinges are part of the frame and the frame is glued to the body. Enjoy..

Richard

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
x2 on the junkyard... That'll be your best bet for finding some of those things and for cheap too. Sometimes you can get it from a Chevrolet parts dealer or LMC truck as well as others have mentioned

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds fantastic.

It's not a huge issue, but if you want it replaced correctly you may want to enlist the help of an auto glass guy. I personally haven't done one, may not be that much to it. The earlier models had hinges riveted to the body.

Richard

Tonka329

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good. First mode of attack is going to be an engine swap... Anyone have a spare located near Kankakee, IL?

GreysonChance

Reaction score
First off: I think that '95 is a nice catch for 700. Lucky you.
Have you tried checking around partsgeek? they give stuff out like.. real cheap. as in like autopartswarehouse-like cheap.
If your looking for a particular place as in a physical store, sorry, I'm no good with those :/

Last edited:

Tonka329

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just check parts geek. It shows fenders for $60 each. I move it to my cart and it charges $155 for shipping. The order total was $210. What's up with that?