95 K1500 Heater/AC control Light Bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pdaddyfresh

Reaction score
95 K1500 Heater/AC control Light Bulbs ? i seen youtube, kid says just turn it and remove 95-00... uh mine is nothing like this. I posted "this aint a 95" And 94 looks different as well.. looks like you have to swap out the whole connection and string of lights ?
You must be registered for see images attach

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Those bulbs look to be removable from the string sockets, and will still be #74 bulbs like the 96+ (which would be correct, 95 trucks are all sorts of weird so many "95+" statements really don't actually apply lol).

pdaddyfresh

Reaction score
I guess i'm not sure on removing them- those clips are for the socket, the rest is in the black body wired in- i'd hate to use needle nose to try and pull the bulb idk

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
I've had luck getting bulbs out of tight sockets using rubber gloves to pull them. Pliers are more likely to just break the bulbs.

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
Got my curiosity up so I tried on an old HVAC controller I had in my shed....those little f'ers pull straight out.I used a needle nose plier with good teeth,got three out,busted one and got the remains out with a pointy needle nose plier.
You must be registered for see images attach

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Low grade explosives to remove? No, seriously, even if it breaks, the bits can be removed.