95 C/K 1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J-Dub

Underdog Performance
Reaction score
Well I got the bike sold last night... Unfortunately not much of the profit gets to go towards the truck but I did make some "progress" today.

Went to Sherwin Williams and got priced for the primer I want and also picked up the stuff I need to start the body work. Gallon of filler, paper, some blocks, and a can of primer to cover the bondo for now.

Also I decided on what color green I'm going with. I planned to use the OEM color but since this truck will be a driver/weekend show truck I'm going with something a little different for this truck.... Not gonna leak on the plans yet but it should work well with the look I'm shooting for.

Oh yeah, I'm looking to trade my Impala SS wheels with good tires (3 are 255/45r17 and 1 is 245/45r17) for something different if anyone is local and interested.

J-Dub

Underdog Performance
Reaction score
Moving the truck to a DRY and covered location tonight to continue on the body work. Hopefully picking up a used transmission later this week... Should have some more pictures soon.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I've seen that truck around Denham Springs alot. I think I went to high school with one of the PO's

J-Dub

Underdog Performance
Reaction score
Not sure where it came from before the PO I bought it from. He was from Erwinville area. Truck isn't too bad. I'm shooting to be cruise worthy by STC this year

J-Dub

Underdog Performance
Reaction score
I updated my original post to show all the plans including some new ones. I have only been able to work on the truck a couple saturdays now but have gotten quite a bit done. The drivers door will be replaced soon, but I went ahead and primed it to match the rest for now. The passenger side hasn't been touched with paper yet. Also, the driver side needs to be blocked and shot with another coat or two.

Also, today I ordered some 20x9 Milanni Kool Whip wheels in black. name. Love the look though.

Here's some updated pictures and some pictures from some of the body work.
You must be registered for see images attach

(weird shadowing in this picture)

Last edited: