93 rcsb daily driver build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OH MAN!!!! That is a clean truck! I just bought a 93 to start building, but it is going to need A LOT more than yours! Great build so far.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
parts list

Metra part# AW333gm dash kit, you will need 2
box cutter or5 olfa knife to cut the kits up
belt sander
drill
super glue
and self tapping screws

thats cool how you did the install. i have the new dash. but this install looks so good

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
got some ss 454 wheels for it, cant decide on a tire size yet:hmm:

with the 5" front drop, you dont have a wide selection of tires that will not be too big but still looks good. In the rear, you could run a stock tire if you wanted. I ran a 225/70 up front on my truck because I wanted a specific tire and that's all they made for it and it worked out pretty good but it was kinda skinny. A 235/60 is the common tire size for 5" drop up front. You could do 235/60 up front and 255/60 in the rear. That would looks pretty good imo

Darkside 94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man, that's is a clean truck. Good find. I'm digging the double din, looks awesome. Where are you going to put your A/C vents. Pls post pics.......
here is a pic of the dbl din install i did last week.... got all fitted now im gonn cut in a/c vents and fiber glass any seems

You must be registered for see images attach

sneakysnake

Reaction score
with the 5" front drop, you dont have a wide selection of tires that will not be too big but still looks good. In the rear, you could run a stock tire if you wanted. I ran a 225/70 up front on my truck because I wanted a specific tire and that's all they made for it and it worked out pretty good but it was kinda skinny. A 235/60 is the common tire size for 5" drop up front. You could do 235/60 up front and 255/60 in the rear. That would looks pretty good imo

i was actually gonna try a 275/60/ in the rear, still unsure for the front but, thanks for the info. my buddy manages a discount tire store and said we can try seaveral tires to achieve the look i want brfore i buy, but i dont want to take advantage of his kindness,

sneakysnake

Reaction score
Man, that's is a clean truck. Good find. I'm digging the double din, looks awesome. Where are you going to put your A/C vents. Pls post pics.......

ill do that when i start the molding of the seems and cutting the vents

sneakysnake

Reaction score
finally a day off... gonna cut up my new 94 gmc grill for the t-rex 30 bar billet grill will post pics later

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo