93 rcsb daily driver build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
WOW thats a clean truck. Id love to find one with that low miles and that mint shape. Very nice work so far cant wait to see what else you have planned. Welcome by the way.

sneakysnake

Reaction score
it will be going threw quite a transformation by the end of the week.... i will post pics by saturday hopefully. the next order of business after that will be an ls3 swap if i can find one reasonably priced, along with a 4l80e tranny:hmm:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LS3:drool::drool::drool:4L80E

Nothing would be worse for a truck like that be sold to some dumbass 15 year old kid. Glad the right person seems to have it.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
47000 is rediculous for a 1993. Lifted or dropped, I love this body style. First time I have seen a double din in anything before the '95 + interior and I like it.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LS3:drool::drool::drool:4L80E

Nothing would be worse for a truck like that be sold to some dumbass 15 year old kid. Glad the right person seems to have it.

why is it you all hate on us younger kids? not all of us are wanna be gangbangers

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
why is it you all hate on us younger kids? not all of us are wanna be gangbangers

it's not pointed at you directly man. It's a stereo type. Everyone falls into one in some way or another. Just let it roll off.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL hell I'm 24 and not sure how you would think that's directed at you or why I would think you're a "gangbanger"? ha. I have no idea who you are. Anyway, I just mean every 15-16 year old kid I know (including myself) seems to know how to take one offroad or dog the hell out of a truck but don't necessarily keep up with them. That simple. Not directed at anyone or saying anyone's in a gang...