93 rcsb daily driver build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sneakysnake

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the site, thought i would introduce myself and post some pics of my current daily driver project :)

when i got her about three months ago with 47000 miles on the clock
You must be registered for see images attach

interior pic

djm 5/7 drop about two weeks ago

drop with cowl induction goodmark steel hood

more to come as i make more progress

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that is one of the cleanest obs ive ever seen, nice truck
ohh and how big is that cowl? i cant really tell

sneakysnake

Reaction score
thanks for the kind coments guys, got a few more mods coming this week ill post pics real soon.

sneakysnake

Reaction score
here is a pic of the dbl din install i did last week.... got all fitted now im gonn cut in a/c vents and fiber glass any seems

darren250r

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good lookin truck. Any plans to paint the hood to match? I like the B- in the cup holder, ha ha.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What! 40,000 miles on a gmt400??? Wow man, what a find/steal! She looks to have fallen into good hands I see. Cowl hood and perfect drop exactly what I'da done. Be careful with that double din where you show it off! Don't know what it's like where you're at but in Memphis I can't hardly keep stereo's in the truck so I quit trying years ago. I wish though! That truck amazes me with that low miles, it's like time traveling haha Only thing I see is those Fugly ass chrome mirrors. Some sport mirrors or the newer black style would go a long way and they'd match the hood! Keep us updated with picz!