92 gauge cluster with tach.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
Mine has died. If you notice in the pic my oil pressure is going nuts also. In the pic I'm also doing 40-45mph. The mileage counter stopped working at the same time too :/
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from the legion of doom

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
I pulled the cluster an cleaned the contacts with no results. The only ground I know of is the one the connects to the obd1 port. The oil pressure has worked normal twice since it started acting up. The speedo ls unresponsive. It jumps every now an then but falls right back down

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I think Vortexas is selling custom ones. IIRC he will also set you odometer too.

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
I pulled the cluster an cleaned the contacts with no results. The only ground I know of is the one the connects to the obd1 port. The oil pressure has worked normal twice since it started acting up. The speedo ls unresponsive. It jumps every now an then but falls right back down

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
Me an the ol lady took the truck down a few back roads earlier an I floored it at a dead stop an the speedo jumped up to about 55. I was prolly doing 70 or so. As I decreased in speed it jus dropped so I smashed again same thing. Could it not be getting enough power?? My mileage counter started working too. Oil pressure worked like normal as well. Any ideas?