92 chevy 1500 extended cab 2wd ujoint?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Billys44s

Reaction score
Hey guys.

My local oreillys is having a hard time figuring out what ujoint is supposed to go between the driveline from the transmission to the carrier bearing and to the one that goes to the bearing to the rear end does anyone know the correct part number for the proper ujoint? I think its the center joint i need

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Need what model trans? Joint bearing cap size? 1.063, 1.125, or 1.188

Billys44s

Reaction score
Need what model trans? Joint bearing cap size? 1.063, 1.125, or 1.188
Its a 4l60”700r4” the joints I tried that didn’t work was 352f and 534g im not sure what size caps I have because they where off of it before i got to it but i know that between the 2 u joints I mentioned they seem like they had the right caps for one side of the shaft and yoke but they wont go in fully unless I somehow combined the 2 joints

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Could you try going to ACDelco websight in the get parts you can search by your trucks Vin. Delco has serial vehicle numbers with GM so they know how your truck was built. So not able to size caps? Can you measure drive shaft side joint holes? Rock auto also has good descriptions might help narrow it down. Good luck.