90 GMC Sierra SL Work in progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
So I ordered the H4 bulbs for the headlight conversions. Ordered everything for the glove box hinge that’s broke, and for the hazard switch that’s not there. Going to autozone tonight to get the heavy duty water pump. I’m debating on getting new tails for $40. Idk if these can be buffed put or not. My stickler is lights. I wanna see and be seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you checked rock auto for tails??

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
True. I really want it on the road. Hoping taxes come back in soon. I need rear seat belts if the boys want to ride

Seat belts are relatively cheap in the yards.. just make sure you have the large Torx bit that fits it and a LONG pull handle. Those things are hard to loosen. Also if you do switch the bed it would thwart the demon god Murphy if you change the fuel pump while the bed is off. Just make sure you test the new one before bolting on the new(er) bed.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I was looking there this morning. About $13 a light. I haven’t decided to pull the trigger yet

I got some from there and I'm very happy with them

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

randomguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice to see an old truck getting back on the road. I didn’t realize Panavise made an InDash for these trucks. I had to go order one.

crashnitup

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice to see an old truck getting back on the road. I didn’t realize Panavise made an InDash for these trucks. I had to go order one.
Yeah i was surprised they had one for it. Although it did say it was a prototype on the instructions

crashnitup

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So decided to try and buff the tails since it was nice out yesterday. My oldest decided to help. So I put him to work. Don’t ask about the helmet. He said it was needed.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

crashnitup

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the radio in. Mic doesn’t work so that will be here on Friday.

Going to get cleaning stuff for inside today. Got the next 3 days off and the family is in Dallas. I hate being on call but maybe I can get some thing finished finally

crashnitup

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the new heavy duty water pump and decided to paint it. Really think I want the truck this color

crashnitup

I'm Awesome
Reaction score