89 Cheyenne aka Sour Girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
here's a pic of the newest OBS.. she's an ugly duckling.. but i'm gonna give her a face lift as soon as i make a little more progress on the green truck. (starting with putting a regular long bed back on it)

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
Bag it simple, nothing fancy. Keep the work body. Rally rims and flat paint. Just sayen... be a hella sweet "Shop Truck"

Reaction score
Ah crap... never noticed Z-71 :( well, what DRAGGIN95 said.. deep dish rims tho ;) idunno why, but even on a 2wd deep dish rims make em look agressive. My sister has skinny rims and tall tires, just makes a gmt400 look to shoe box.

Reaction score
Like top left on the banner here...

Picture it....

Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Ah crap... never noticed Z-71 :( well, what DRAGGIN95 said.. deep dish rims tho ;) idunno why, but even on a 2wd deep dish rims make em look agressive. My sister has skinny rims and tall tires, just makes a gmt400 look to shoe box.

agreed.. i like the wider wheels deep dished on these trucks.. i think some call it "bulldog stance"... around these parts it's called mandatory. lol

Like top left on the banner here...

Picture it....

Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

hahahahahaha looks like fun to me!

Make a sexy tow pig for Sour Girl ;)

that's a possibility.. me and my step-dad want to go in halves and get a nice 16-18 ft car hauler. Not that Sour Girl is a trailer queen.. but there have been times this past summer when i've had to rent a trailer when i took her to ohio and hauled her back, then hauling the bed to get chopped on.. everyone in the family has high milage rides so we're thinking about getting a trailer. we don't need one.. but it would be a nice luxury item to have on hand.