'89 Chevy Silverado Z-71 Reg-Cab Shorty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badcj8

Reaction score
'89 Chevy Silverado Z-71 Reg-Cab Shorty - W/Engine Pic's

'89 Chevy Silverado 4X4 Z-71, its a Regular Cab Short Bed. Very nice truck. Engine is a '94 with 34K on rebuild and has/was; Bored .030 over, Mild RV Cam, Forged Rods. Flat Top Pistons, Stainless Valves, and 1.6:1 Roller Rockers along with a TBI spacer for better fuel mileage. It is not a Hot Rod and wasn't meant to be but it Runs great and very strong. Very nice truck, no cracks in the dash at all, No seat tears or carpet tears. The tonneau cover is in great shape as well and keeps things secure also as wind off the bed. In these Pic's the engine looks red-ish but it isnt, its Orange. Yes they were black in these trucks but I like the Chevy Orange better...

The chrome tape on the front of the grill is bubbled a little. It has the factory paint, the roof has oxidization on it and there is a little on the hood, the rest is near perfect. The rubber on the outside of the windows is cracked as typical also.

AND it rides like a dream, hard to believe its a 4X4, but it is and I'm getting around 18 MPG. Stock height with 265/75R-16's.

•State
Colorado
•Year of vehicle
•Model of Vehicle
Silverado Z-71 4X4
•Damages, if any
Zero, zip, zilch, nada. Literally strait as an arrow!
•Price
$5000 or resonable BO Paid $5200 a year ago and put $1500 in for the engine.
•Shipping or Pickup Only
You can pick it up or ship it but shipping is 100% on you. My only involvment with shipping will be to hand over the keys. If you ship it I would prefer to mail you the title than to give it to a driver!

You can email me @ [email protected] please put Chevy Z-71 in the subject so I know its from here please!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score