88GMCtruck's never ending 88 GMC build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
That is a very eye popping color! It looks :boobs:

And I agree with the bland colors these days, the majority of cars on the road seem to be white, gray, black, and maybe red. o_O

dhunt

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to see an update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Yeah it's been awhile since I've had time to update this thread (honestly it's a pain to upload pictures and stuff here...)

TLDR : I started a new job after my previous company decided to close it's doors, been working there a couple months now. Much longer hours, more commute, etc. Have had very little time for social stuff while trying to keep working on the truck. Have also had to deal with some water damage on my house from a leaky sliding door and an ant infestation.

I did finish all the paint work on the 4th of July weekend. The trucks body is currently sitting in a storge unit.

I also have a new daily driver, 09 Sierra with a 6.2L.

I'll see if I can get you guys a better update with pictures in the near future.

dhunt

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the 09 a new version of the yellow 2wd. I have driven a 6.2 a few times and do like the power and sound it puts out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk