88 Daily Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WPsharpshooter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Unfortunately Yellow will not be an option!!! I will be going back white hopefully in the next month or so... On the bright side I just picked up a cowl hood last night for cheap.. I should have it on this afternoon...

WPsharpshooter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Turns out the hood is a 2in cowl... Which personally I like better.. Here is a couple of crappy pics

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Saw one of these driving around with "285 horsepower" as a sticker on the scoop... I just shook my head at her and she floored it trying to prove a point, but her tranny slipped and I think she actually slowed down while at the red line for a good 15 seconds. Stupid people...

WPsharpshooter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The previous owner put the bowties on the hood for some odd reason.. Im afraid to take them off right now in fear of them pulling the paint off haha... They will not be there though when the truck gets painted...

WPsharpshooter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ordered some weather stripping for my doors, Truck is currently getting painted and Im HOPING to get it back on Friday... Pics soon