88 Daily Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WPsharpshooter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After having 5 new vehicles in the last 5 yrs, I finally decided that Im done with making a payment on a vehicle lol.. I picked this rig up from a guy that was moving across the country.. He just put a new Jasper motor in it, and put a new set of bfg's on it too. Picked it up for 2k. Truck is straight, little bit if surface rust but thats the norm... Anyways, I plan to get it painted in the next couple of weeks, LED gauges, tint, also plan on putting in the newr lights and grille.. Here it is for now....

You must be registered for see images attach

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
I have never come across yellow bedliner. I honestly feel that truck would look sick yellow... I painted both my bumpers and my grill in bedliner yesterday.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Nice starting point!

And I can't believe I'm saying this...but the thought of a yellow RCSS 4x4 sounds....AWESOME

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have never come across yellow bedliner. I honestly feel that truck would look sick yellow... I painted both my bumpers and my grill in bedliner yesterday.

They can tint it any color you want, but not in an $8 can lol....

WPsharpshooter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is a small update.. I took the gauges out to install LEDs and figured since I tore the dash down this far, I might as well clean it and change the color up a little...
Got a lead on a 4 in cowl hood, Its already white too.. If its in decent shape, Ill have it on by the end of the week...