88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

98silverado98

Reaction score
The female 9005/9006 connectors (3rd picture, single wire coming out of each) simply get plugged into your passenger side OEM headlight connectors! The female connector on the HD Headlight harness with the black wire coming out of it, gets plugged into the original 9006 (low beam) connector on the passenger side. Then simply plug the other female connector on the HD Harness with the red wire (also marked with 2 white zip ties) into the original 9005 (high beam) connector on the passenger side!

If you have any other questions or would like further assistance, feel free to give me a call and I'll be happy to walk you through the whole installation!

Thanks again!

thanks i got it all working ! i love the harness and very easy :)

94LowRider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm excited to get my stereo install finnished so i can get this wiring upgrade. I installed the 4 Silverstars last night and while it was an improvement, it's still not nearly as good as i want. The factory wiring is so anemic, i'll bet even Louie would've been dissapointed in the light output.

GNW_Paul

Reaction score
Just sent a PM. Really looking forward to getting an HD harness. Smoked my switch today, will be surprised if the pigtail isn't melted. Just bought the '93 K2500 Suburban. Never had this problem on my '88 truck with H4s. Anyway, this is my introduction to the forum. I've read any number of threads over the years, but never registered.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Just sent a PM. Really looking forward to getting an HD harness. Smoked my switch today, will be surprised if the pigtail isn't melted. Just bought the '93 K2500 Suburban. Never had this problem on my '88 truck with H4s. Anyway, this is my introduction to the forum. I've read any number of threads over the years, but never registered.

You def will not regret getting one of Barons harnesses

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I responded to your PM Paul! The harness will take care of the troublesome headlight switch issue that you have just experienced, and will take all the load off the old sub par OEM wiring as well! And welcome to the forum!

I think I found my first mood. ;)

If you have any questions, just let me know! :cheers:

dixiepc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello Baron, I just got through reading all of this thread. I have been looking for a good harness and this looks like the one. I have one question, do you have to leave the OEM harness in place?

Thanks, Monty

Status
Not open for further replies.