76 Chevy steelies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Alright, got a few more for you guys, sorry for all the questions, but I just don't want to do something and then have huge regrets. First, how much do you think I could get for my stock 5 bolt alloys? Another, and specifically for you guys that have had steel wheels, have you noticed a difference in mileage/performance vs. alloy wheels?

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Yeah, so I'm actually going to stick with what I have now, because I would lose money in the end, and the alloys are working just fine. I just don't like the look of them, maybe I'll clean them up a bit. I'm wanting to save up for some 18" black Boss 338s, so that would require tires too, so I'll probably do that when the ones I have now bite the dust. Thanks for all the replies guys.....I was seriously thinking about it, but I just like the look of the others better (and after looking, I think $200 was a little much). So if y'all want some steel wheels, you know where to get 'em!!!! (it's not that long of a drive...:crazy: