6in rough country with 20s and 35s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
For tires look into Toyos if it fits your budget otherwise i know cooper stt are good but may be on the noiser side or the bfg km2. All great tires and will last the longest with minimal noise. Noise doesnt bother me so I'm running the Mud Grapplers. Also look at the Nitto Trail Grappler

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Your gonna do 35's with 3.42s in your truck???
Whats wrong with that? im running 35s on my truck with 3.42 gears. Its sluggish but driveable. Transmission seems to be doing good too. Anything over a 35 inch tire i would def regear but you dont have to regear for 35s

98chevy4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One reason I'm doin 4.10s is cause I will drive mine on the interstate at times and thanks solid94 I like the look of the mud grapplers but I hate how there so loud but I think I'm gonna go with the toyos and also do y'all know any websites that maybe I can get tires cheaper casue I've looked and there about 1700 where I've looked

98chevy4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And another question I have is with the offset y'all are sayin will they stick out cause I don't want them to be tuck in the fenderwells

98chevy4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright the wheels I'm wanting there's one that has 4.5 backspacing and -24mm offset and the other ones are 5.0 backspacing and -12 offset which ones do I need to get and which ones will stick out the most and thanks for all yalls help on this

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I would go with the rim that has the 4.5 backspace and -24 offset. Dirtridin is right on. Stick with the 4.5 backspace on your 10" rim. You should be sticking out (towards the fender) between 3.5"-3.75" more than stock. IMO that would be good. You don't want it sticking way past the fenders, I think it looks retarded. And you don't want it tucked either.