$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Should be a part number stamped into the outlet side. Or maybe it's the inlet. Cant remember. But it is stamped. Small, tiny, little numbers. You can use those to seach Summit for the exact mufflers you have.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I'm curious about the back seats. I'm wanting to do something similar in my crew.
I’ll let you know as I am starting on this project tomorrow evening. But from my research, it appears that it needs a few holes drilled and a 1” square tubing spacer for somewhere on the rear mounts. I’ll be sure to outline this good since theres not much info and no pics that I could find.

CATman

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I’m just about sold on Flowmaster Super 44s. I’ll see if the muffler shop I go to tomorrow has these.
I have a single flowmaster 44 ,single in dual out. I haven't run the pipes out the back. Just turned out before the tire. It will sound better when I bring it out the back. Waiting to see how to do the exhaust after I lower the truck. I like the sound of it.