$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I have a single flowmaster 44 ,single in dual out. I haven't run the pipes out the back. Just turned out before the tire. It will sound better when I bring it out the back. Waiting to see how to do the exhaust after I lower the truck. I like the sound of it.
I have true dual run out to a 45 degree at the rear of the bed, and really short Flow FX mufflers on it, I’m hoping FM 44’s makes it a little less offensive

frito-bandito

Reaction score
So I wound up with a dual in and dual out Magnaflow that has an internal X pipe. But left the first mufflers on as well. It has a good deep sound, still on the fence about if it’s loud enough. I’ll run it for a week or two, and if it needs moar loud, I’ll go back and get the flow fx’s removed.

Last edited:

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Started tearing the interior down this evening. So far, only the door sill plates and one clip on the plastic below the rear window are the only casualties. I was too lazy to measure, anyone know the size of the rear speakers?

You must be registered for see images attach

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Started tearing the interior down this evening. So far, only the door sill plates and one clip on the plastic below the rear window are the only casualties. I was too lazy to measure, anyone know the size of the rear speakers?

I spy the most useless camo every used :ehcapt:

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
No sir, those were given to me at some point.

Ah. I've got a bunch of my brother's fatigues and gear. Plus some USMC stuff from a former coworker. If I hadn't obliterated my knee as a teenager, courtesy of a horseback lightning strike incident, I might have been able to join my brother.

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Ah. I've got a bunch of my brother's fatigues and gear. Plus some USMC stuff from a former coworker. If I hadn't obliterated my knee as a teenager, courtesy of a horseback lightning strike incident, I might have been able to join my brother.
I seriously considered it, but like you, my knee was shot early in my teenage years. But my gf at the time (future ex wife) was definitely not onboard with me joining the service or even going to college. You know the type, “you need to start working so we can get our own place, if you go to college, we’ll live with our parents forever, blah blah blah”. Of course I was young and stupid like we all were at one point lol.