$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
First real pics with the wheels and tires on it and it being clean(er)

Edit: I just now realized one of my front marker bulbs are out
You must be registered for see images attach

Looks like a totally different truck from the original pics! Awesome!

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 00 K3500 5.7 came with some Flowmasters when I bought it. They were too loud to me, as I was used to a factory muffler prior to this truck. But they are actually not too bad; they've got a nice rumble to them. But they look like little rectangular boxes. There's 2 of them. I don't know anything about mufflers or what series they are.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
My 00 K3500 5.7 came with some Flowmasters when I bought it. They were too loud to me, as I was used to a factory muffler prior to this truck. But they are actually not too bad; they've got a nice rumble to them. But they look like little rectangular boxes. There's 2 of them. I don't know anything about mufflers or what series they are.

Probably 40s or Super 40s. Those seem to be the most common by far.

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oops, hit reply too soon. Well, those are it, LOL. Drove the 'ol ranch truck to the office this morning. First time driving a 4x4 engaged. Had to call my brother to ask him what to set the dang lever to, LOL.