$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I’ve been procrastinating pulling the cluster back out, but since I was outside while the kids were riding bikes around the cul de sac, I figured that was a good time to tackle some of my “smaller” projects

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No need to replace it. A palm polisher does an excellent job removing scratches.

Ill have to see if I have before and after pics of mine. It was hard to see through for all the scratches and foggyness

frito-bandito

Reaction score
I was polishing the headlights on one of our other cars this morning, and then thought about what @Dropped88 said about polishing the instrument cluster lens... so I used step 3 and 4 of the 3M headlight polishing kit on my lens and it turned out amazing!

You must be registered for see images attach

I can’t seem to ever get these stupid pictures to load in order, but here’s the dash after repaint

Glove box door

Repainted but still taped up

Another angle of the finished product

frito-bandito

Reaction score
As I’ve done to the last 4 trucks I’ve had, I added three marker lights between the bumper and tailgate. Noticing that in this picture, the center light looks off center....so I went back out and measured, but it’s dead on, I must’ve been squatting in a weird angle when I took this picture earlier lol

Reaction score
I just went through this whole thread today at work, lol. Your truck looks great, you have put a lot work into it. Your wife reminds me a little of mine. We just bought a 1992 K5 and it is her truck. She has wanted one since she was in high school. She reminded me a couple days ago that Mother's day is coming up and showed me a pic of the new front grill that she wants, lol. Like all the pictures and lots of good information. subscribed.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I just went through this whole thread today at work, lol. Your truck looks great, you have put a lot work into it. Your wife reminds me a little of mine. We just bought a 1992 K5 and it is her truck. She has wanted one since she was in high school. She reminded me a couple days ago that Mother's day is coming up and showed me a pic of the new front grill that she wants, lol. Like all the pictures and lots of good information. subscribed.
And that sounds like the absolute best wife a truck lover could have!