$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
If you think about fixing it make sure they have a clean title or at least around here its hard to get broken down cars like that with titles. Its crazy how many say lost the title. And the first one I got parts off of didnt have a title. But she also wouldnt sell the whole thing.

And the one im about to get my hands on doesn't have a title either

Same here, tons of losers selling ****.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m also trying to talk the wife into letting me buy this suburban for parts, aiming for the “best offer” part of the asking price lol. This would 100% be everything I need for the power window and lock upgrade…..she doesn’t seem too on board with it….yet

If you get it an decide to part it, I've been looking for a decent roller engine as a core for rebuild to go in the 78....

Onizukachan

Great Teacher
Reaction score
So if I use it I should use a buffer to buff the glass? I also have water spots and have been trying to make it crystal clear
Yeah, you can use a buffer and meguires cleaner wax to buff glass. I just did my bummer diesel wagon that way last week. We have really hard water here and really dirty rain (desert) so eventually the glass needs a good polishing no matter how fast you are with a chamois.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you can use a buffer and meguires cleaner wax to buff glass. I just did my bummer diesel wagon that way last week. We have really hard water here and really dirty rain (desert) so eventually the glass needs a good polishing no matter how fast you are with a chamois.
Which pad material is best to use for glass