5.7 vortec long crank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slow_c1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think you need 4 of each for front and rear fuel lines.
GM 19258137
GM 22514722
Or buy 2 packs of these:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Amazon said it didn’t fit my truck. Can anyone confirm otherwise? (Dorman 800-013)

slow_c1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also pulled each of the injector spider legs out of their holes and tested to see if they are leaking. None are, and neither is the regulator, which makes sense cause they are brand new but I wanted to make sure. I even tried this with the inlet/return hoses clamped and no leaks. I think at this point it has to either be a leaky check valve or o ring somewhere.

Also my truck lost its broken door handle virginity today lol

slow_c1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry for the inactivity; so I replaced the o rings behind the engine, didn’t fix it. I have 2 more sets of the same size o rings. Does anyone know what the are locations for them?

slow_c1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well after a few weeks of driving her it seems the hard start has gotten better. The cranking time has basically gone back to normal, but now the initial growl when the engine starts is a little longer than normal. Still, better than a 6 second crank and a misfire!

Not sure if this is was what helped, or just a coincidence, but I changed my KN air filter back to the stock paper kind, and cleaned the MAF.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SirTurdFerguson