454 SS wheels for $120!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If they go for a lot more. Thats when you go buy them and then resell them online. Whatever you make for a profit you can use to buy yourself something for your truck. That is what I do.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Really? I thought they sold in the $250-300 range....plus, this is the first time I've seen them. I've been keeping up with cl for about the past month and this is the only time they've come up. Steel wheels have come up 4 or 5 times, it's usually ugly 22s or 24s. Nevermind, I guess I just thought it was exciting because we don't get them around my area that much. Carry on. :crazy:

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've seen them sell anywhere's between $250-$500 for a nice clean set in these parts but I have personally scored a few sets in the $120-$130.00 range without center caps. Heck.....I even drove 2 hrs to VA for the set I have on my Silvy and handed the guy $120 for the set smiling like a punk in prison. The seller had just installed a set of Crager Soft 8's on his truck and simply didn't want the wheels sitting around collecting dust.

To some they're just old dated chrome wheels.
To others they're somewhat compared to diamonds in a rough when they can be bought cheap enough.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am one of those people. To me I wouldnt even wanna pay the 120 for them to put them on my truck. Alot of old chevy stuff is so outdated but some people still go nuts over it.