4 corner mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
VW/Audi is a pretty low bar. Never again.
Totally agree-I wouldn't touch em with a stick nowadays-ever since they started making cars with built in faults(all the 2l,small 1.4 **** engines and dodgy transmissions).
As to a Renault it has a reputation for being faults prone( electricals especially) so small wonder it went to nissan too-it used to be great brand/reliable cars. Now-or until recently- it's just reshaped renaults. But they are good in one thing-selling a **** to a public and they buy it cause it's cheap and has flashing lights and touchscreens. I've heard that 1.4 engine in Quashqai- if I remember correctly-is suppose to be good ONLY for 27 thousand miles and after that they don't care(typical customer holds the car up to 3 years so that's roughly 27k for regular driving). I'm not sure if it's nit an urban myth but it wouldn't surprise me one but.

tooturntdad

Reaction score
LED's in reflector housings is a dick move to anyone else unfortunate enough to share the road with you.
Well my headlights are projectors. Not the cheap ones with the halos. I searched high and low for ones without them. I hardly use my high beams (want to do the high beam mod eventually too) and the only actual reflector housing is the signals. Which, they emit a ton of light but theyre not blinding anyone. Cut off is pretty mint and I havent adjusted them just yet they actually point a little lower from the trunk line on most cars.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Yeah, there seems to be some confusion going on. I believe @351FUN was talking about LED headlights in our reflector headlight housings, not talking about LEDs in the corner reflectors.

tooturntdad

Reaction score
Yeah, there seems to be some confusion going on. I believe @351FUN was talking about LED headlights in our reflector headlight housings, not talking about LEDs in the corner reflectors.
Yeah anyone with LEDs in a reflector housing is an absolute ass. though I cant say much. my signals are led with reflector housings. i wish they made those premade ones with white led only cause i hate amber lighting. might just buy a set and rebuild the arrays and make them white but im also too lazy to build and do retrofits anymore like I use to. already doing enough for the caddy tails to put a “modern” spin on the truck vs the traditional deville conversion the mini truck guys do.

for the corner tho i got phillips 194 bulbs theyre pretty bright i got the chrome clear corners Im sure if I got the frosted lens ones I wouldnt really be putting out so much light blinding people as i drive next to them. Kinda feel bad for that.

Attachments

• 437E0C46-A663-4693-A058-E74572940136.jpeg
    437E0C46-A663-4693-A058-E74572940136.jpeg
    442 KB · Views: 9
  • B9509075-4882-48B0-BD6A-DBF14D1B6F3E.jpeg
    B9509075-4882-48B0-BD6A-DBF14D1B6F3E.jpeg
    360.3 KB · Views: 9