4/6 drop 15" wheel question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ya sombody buy em ;) ive been sitting on the cheaper set for afew weeks now. i thought they would sell fast. last decent set i put on craigslist sold within 24hours. i know the better set ill be sitting on for awhile for best buck but i can do that no problem ;) im hoping to slap 350price tag on them at my truck show if they dont sell by then.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
well i got the two, and two dull outter lip chromes. just scuff the chrome and you can paint it no problem ;)
i was originally going to repaint them black or color matched and use them for rear winter tires.... BUT then i found a pair of chrome rims so i pretty much ditched those 2. i also thought about slapping em on for spare tires.... but then again i found another chrome one so ive kept them.LOL right now i think i have 18 TOTAL of these chrome rims.LOL 5 on my truck, 2 with my studded winter tires, another spare tire. and then these 10 pictured. LOL
the steel sports seem to be even harder to find! ive only seen one set of 3 out in junkyard in the past 4years of me going regularly! and i bought 2 of those rims so they must be rare. guess not to many people wanted black when they could pay alittle more for chrome.