4/6 drop 15" wheel question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
I would love to put some 454/sport wheel on there but those things are apparently like gold out here! I keep looking at some "D Window" style steel wheels.

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
Hmmm I will have to pm him. I know he is also on FSC. Thanks for the lead man!

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ya got it. i got 2 sets. but not sure where you at or wanna pay for shipping...
i got 2 sets one set is decent chrome but the inside rim is rusted.... dont know how but the wheels had water in them for some unknown reason...exterior is still good and chrome is decent. came from junkyard trucks. 150 plus shipping costs.
i also have another set thats very good condition but of course i want more ;) 250 plus shipping costs.
i do have lug nuts, BLACK chevy center caps, and black lug caps. but only have 1 set of center cap.
id estimate shipping something like 175bucks give or take. its been about a year or two since i shipped a set.
if you around indiana id say come pick them up. brownsburg, 46112
the 454/sports are nice lookin wheels.
only problem i had on my truck was the LCA needing trimmed with my DJM drop spindles. and im used autozone tie rods with no problem, and currently i have MOOG tie rods and all. no problems after trimming the LCAs and that was 4inch drop, and now im bagged upfront but sitting on inner fenders.only noises i have now is the UCAs at full lift getting grinded when turning on the spindle. ive just been to lazy to cut that little lip on the UCA. i figure it will grind/bend itself in time. ;)

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
ya got it. i got 2 sets. but not sure where you at or wanna pay for shipping...
i got 2 sets one set is decent chrome but the inside rim is rusted.... dont know how but the wheels had water in them for some unknown reason...exterior is still good and chrome is decent. came from junkyard trucks. 150 plus shipping costs.
i also have another set thats very good condition but of course i want more ;) 250 plus shipping costs.
i do have lug nuts, BLACK chevy center caps, and black lug caps. but only have 1 set of center cap.
id estimate shipping something like 175bucks give or take. its been about a year or two since i shipped a set.
if you around indiana id say come pick them up. brownsburg, 46112
the 454/sports are nice lookin wheels.
only problem i had on my truck was the LCA needing trimmed with my DJM drop spindles. and im used autozone tie rods with no problem, and currently i have MOOG tie rods and all. no problems after trimming the LCAs and that was 4inch drop, and now im bagged upfront but sitting on inner fenders.only noises i have now is the UCAs at full lift getting grinded when turning on the spindle. ive just been to lazy to cut that little lip on the UCA. i figure it will grind/bend itself in time. ;)

PM Sent

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
best set. only 2 small defects. one rim has a BB size indent or something. and another has a nick in the outter lip. pics shown
You must be registered for see images attach

the other set still shines up decent but like said rust on the inner wheel. ive just been to lazy to wire brush it off and use rust remover or converter. im selling them cheaper since i dont wanna do that work. ;)
top left and bottom right are the two rims that dont shine as good as they should. like the chrome on the outter edge just wouldnt shine up very good.

theres one or two of those rims that didnt shine up that well. i just got them for spares or if somebody wanted to paint them or just rock them for winter tires where shine isnt important ;)

or if you want i can sell the two rims not shiny and also a pair of matching BUT NOT CHROME, painted black sport rims. they need sanded as well cause they rusty. ive had them sitting outside for afew years now.

80plus shipping.
i may have a few GMC chrome center caps and maybe afew chevy chrome caps. just not positive condition. id have to go thru everywhere to round them up since i got them scattered in the barn, my trailer, garage. ;)
i snatch these 454/sports up every time i see them at my local junkyard. i just got these 2 chrome sets last month. sometimes i get em, sometimes i dont see another set for some time.

ill be taking the good set to my local truck show slamology and slap a good price tag for me on them ;)