4.56 gears

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
go damn you truck is loud! I have impressed myself a couple times in the mud with my set up considering im pushing 200 at the crank lol. when my trepadors were brand new they kicked butt in the mud!

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
That's awesome man. Not much of anything I like better than muddin.

My truck is pretty loud when I'm off-roading because I pull the mufflers off. It has Hedman headers 1 5/8" primaries and 3" pipes routed inside the bed. So the exhaust was directly beneath the GoPro.

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I put the mufflers on it if I want to drive it around town and mess with the kids in the rice burners LOL

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The truck looks too big to be fast so they just don't know till the crying starts. :)

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
lol, that explains the noise! I got carried away in one mud pit and didn't notice i was bouncing off redline for about 5 seconds...i am glad my engine didnt get pissy about that. All i could think was dont let off, don't let off else ill get hopelessly stuck with no help! I really dig your truck btw.

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
Thanks man! You're right about staying in it too. "Throttle it out" and "let er eat".

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
lol i DD a 99 civic HX now. Eco v-tec and leanburn! lmfao, its certainty no race car but being a 5 speed i can kinda get off the line decently quick. Cant complain for 1.6L haha. I do hate poorly built honda's because it give people who build them right a bad rep. My good friend is currently converting his integra to AWD because of tubo and traction issues. His car is pretty damn fast and doesnt sound like a rice rocket at all.

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
Oh you've got some power then lol. I can usually tell who not to mess with. It's mostly the high school kids with the graphics and the giant tachometer/shift light and the park bench on the trunk with a totally stock motor that I like to pick on ;)

They're always so cocky and I've never figured out why LOL

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
If it looks like a race car and sounds like a race car it must be a race car right hahah. I sometimes go to the street racing meets in Denver on sunday nights, but there are only a handful of decently fast hondas. I had my truck out one night and took a ebay turbo d15 honda for a ride through 1st and half of 2nd haha.