35x12.50x17 Procomp Xtreme A/T's on Cragars SW Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
$1200.00 OBO or will trade for new LTZ 20" wheels mounted on 275/55/20 tires.
I'm located in South West FL in between Tampa and Fort Myers, and I'm not really interested in shipping such a large item

I bought the tires in late July 2011 and mounted them on my RCSB 1500 then I stuck them on my 2 door tahoe. They haven't seen much use and I've kept them in like new shape.
This is the second set of Procomp Xtreme A/T's I've owned and their really good all around tires. I'm doing a 2wd drivetrain in my 2 door now and possibly plan on dropping it to further accomodate the 6.0 Lq9 swap I'm still finishing up. Bumpers/Mirrors/Zone 6" lift for sale aswell.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
you need to make up your mind on what your doing with that thing lol thats a lot of work to be doing and wish i had 1200 bucks to spend

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Damn I didn't notice you said the bumper was for sale when I first read this thread. What would you need for it? I'm only one state away but freight would probably kill us. I am only two hours away from TAG if I buy mine new.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats still alot of fuel, and i dont have 17" rims to put the tires on....the bumpers can go on the obs though.....but then the problem is cash...

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
If y'all come back through Alabama YO ASS GETTIN JACKED.

Sorry the Birmingham came out in me for a second.