3500HD handles/rods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wish I saw this couple weeks ago. went to junkyard to get two sets of rods. Got 4 handles and 4 set for the front doors. Don't need rears to lock with a key....

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
wish I saw this couple weeks ago. went to junkyard to get two sets of rods. Got 4 handles and 4 set for the front doors. Don't need rears to lock with a key....

You probably paid less..... I started looking at the pricing after I posted, and it's expensive. I guess if a guy wants all brand new parts in a kit for his custom truck it might be worth it.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I paid $50 for the 4 handles with linkage, at least the locks and a driver side seat for my 99. But I still need 4 more handles for the 2000 truck lol. I might buy new ones, dunno yet. Last I priced them they were $50 or so each.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just paid for a set. I'm not usually one to impulse buy, but I've been struggling for at least 2 or 3 years to find all hardware.
Plus, if what I was told is correct; the rods and hardware work with the factory door latch mechanisms and door rods.

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you 454cid! I've wasted enough time already on that hunt, and my current handles are beyond bad. The rear driver's side exterior handle just broke right after I just got done re-doing the frt... grrr
I'm like 618 on the coloring.... thankfully, I have a black truck.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im having a hard time understanding the orientation of cylinder / pawl… i bought a set from a junker the other day… judt tried to install today. I was under the impressi that cylinders stayed; but the pawls were swapped. I tried that today, but the orientation was backward. and the pawl couldnt go that way. but i think if i swap cylinders the key will be upside down, is that correct?

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got a set listed in for sale forum if any of you arr interested/ half the price what yall may be seeing