350 tbi torque how much can i produce?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats what I'm running. I did the Ultimate TBI mods on the stock 5.7 throttle body and it pulls to about 5200...

Its a full roller cam and seems to do quite well. As far as tuning, I was a newbie 2 months ago, but seem to be getting a handle on it. Its pulling hard, idling fine and getting high teens low 20s in mixed driving.

I did. I like them. Anything you can do to enhance efficiency, will help MPG and HP.

alright thank you just out of curiosity how much horse power do you think you are making? and didnt notice before but nice rig!

Big RED Burban

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm guessing 4.3? Because my tbi 350 gets 13 around town babying it
nope no 4.3's all 350's and by around town I mean small town driving. just do regular maintenance (oil, plugs ,cap ,rotor ,wires) and if you've never replaced the o2 sensor for god sakes do that and you'll be surprised how much yall get. now if I get on it all the time and burn the tires off at every stop sign ill get 15

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
nope no 4.3's all 350's and by around town I mean small town driving. just do regular maintenance (oil, plugs ,cap ,rotor ,wires) and if you've never replaced the o2 sensor for god sakes do that and you'll be surprised how much yall get. now if I get on it all the time and burn the tires off at every stop sign ill get 15
Replaced most sensors, regular maintenance and holley tbi and still only 13

Big RED Burban

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive heard the holley tbi's have problems with the base plate not sealing to the intake very well that could have something to do with it or else yall must have some bad quality gas up in nashville

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alright thank you just out of curiosity how much horse power do you think you are making? and didnt notice before but nice rig!

Havent had it on a dyno, but it wouldnt surprise me if its in the 275-300 range. Im still tuning, and its getting better, but theres still quite a bit left on the table at the moment.

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
ive heard the holley tbi's have problems with the base plate not sealing to the intake very well that could have something to do with it or else yall must have some bad quality gas up in nashville
The holley does better than the factory tbi. Same mileage I got I Georgia too

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yah ok lol

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Havent had it on a dyno, but it wouldnt surprise me if its in the 275-300 range. Im still tuning, and its getting better, but theres still quite a bit left on the table at the moment.

any idea on torque? lol and that must be fun truck to drive and you got me thinking on a tpi conversion..... how much does it cost roughly?