2015 2 door Tahoe!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What do you think guys.. Should GM make this or not?

You must be registered for see images attach

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
They should've made it from the start!

I did this about 2 years ago

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes! I know I might get shot for saying this but I think they would sell much better if they somehow incorporated a proportionate size third door in the suicide opening style similar to the FJ. I was going to buy this sweet obs blazer that had a manual trans, a swapped 454, and SAS that had 57k original miles and the only reason for the engine swap was that an oil leak wasn't addressed and the motor seized. The only thing that held me back was that it would be difficult to put my newborn son in car seat and try to snap it into the base. If there was a third door I would have done it. That photoshop is freaking sweet! IMHO it would succeed only with that third door for people like me.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Yes! I know I might get shot for saying this but I think they would sell much better if they somehow incorporated a proportionate size third door in the suicide opening style similar to the FJ. I was going to buy this sweet obs blazer that had a manual trans, a swapped 454, and SAS that had 57k original miles and the only reason for the engine swap was that an oil leak wasn't addressed and the motor seized. The only thing that held me back was that it would be difficult to put my newborn son in car seat and try to snap it into the base. If there was a third door I would have done it. That photoshop is freaking sweet! IMHO it would succeed only with that third door for people like me.

I agree, that would be awesome, a 3rd door like the FJ's, Element's or RX8's!

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Something quite goofy-looking about the actual prototype there. They missed the mark. Could have been cool, with some tweaking, mostly around the quarter window shape and the last pillar between the window and those stupid ribbed plastic covers. Maybe even add just a couple inches of rear overhang, not enough body back there, disproportionate.

Richard

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Something quite goofy-looking about the actual prototype there. They missed the mark. Could have been cool, with some tweaking, mostly around the quarter window shape and the last pillar between the window and those stupid ribbed plastic covers. Maybe even add just a couple inches of rear overhang, not enough body back there, disproportionate.

Richard

Would have helped if they put a rear fender flare on it as well

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
What do you think guys.. Should GM make this or not?

Sadly, they won't, but yes they should. But even if they did, they would use the Suburban front end and that would look like crap!

They should've made it from the start!

I did this about 2 years ago

That looks sweet! That would sell.

They actually did make a few, but never got past the design stage

http://autosofinterest.com/2012/08/04/old-news-at-least-they-tried/

That looks goofy! The rear window shape, no space between the rear wheels and the bumper, and no rear flare. Just wrong!